Now transacting major retail assets Australia-wide, Jacob is seen as a trusted advisor to a range of top tier investors. Previously the leading Retail Investment specialist in Queensland, he has transacted a significant $3.5billion of retail assets (sub-regional, neighbourhood, large format and freestanding supermarkets) since 2016 in Queensland alone.
His authentic and easy-going nature combined with expert insight and determination to uncover the best possible outcome has been instrumental in forming long-term partnerships with clients over his career.
- Town Square, Redbank Plains $160 million
- Stockland Cleveland, Brisbane $103 million
- MarketPlace Warner, Warner $78.35 million
- Morayfield Super Centre, Morayfield $75 million
- Sturt Mall, Wagga Wagga $73 million
- Arana Hills Plaza, Arana Hills $67.10 million
- Albany Creek Square, Albany Creek $55.9 million
- Wilsonton Shopping Centre, Toowoomba $51.5 million
- Benowa Village, Gold Coast $49.5 million
- Whitsunday Shopping Centre, Airlie Beach $46.9 million
- Sentinel Coles Neighbourhood Portfolio $44.5 million
- The Station Oxley, Oxley $43.5 million
- Peregian Springs, Sunshine Coast $41.5 million
- Highfields Village, Toowoomba $41 million
Now transacting major retail assets Australia-wide, Jacob is seen as a ...