Now specialising in the sale of major retail assets Australia-wide, Sam has a long-standing track record as the leading Retail Investment specialist in Queensland ? transacting a significant $2billion of retail assets (sub-regional, neighbourhood, large format and freestanding supermarkets) since 2016 in Queensland alone.
His unrivalled industry intel, analytical and strategic approach gives him an edge in unlocking the best possible outcomes on behalf of his clients.
- Town Square, Redbank Plains $160 million
- Stockland Cleveland, Brisbane $103 million
- MarketPlace Warner, Warner $78.35 million
- Morayfield Super Centre, Morayfield $75 million
- Sturt Mall, Wagga Wagga $73 million
- Arana Hills Plaza, Arana Hills $67.10 million
- Albany Creek Square, Albany Creek $55.9 million
- Wilsonton Shopping Centre, Toowoomba $51.5 million
- Benowa Village, Gold Coast $49.5 million
- Whitsunday Shopping Centre, Airlie Beach $46.9 million
- Sentinel Coles Neighbourhood Portfolio $44.5 million
- The Station Oxley, Oxley $43.5 million
- Peregian Springs, Sunshine Coast $41.5 million
- Highfields Village, Toowoomba $41 million
Now specialising in the sale of major retail assets Australia-wide, Sam has a long-standing track ...