Now available For Sale or Lease
Secure opportunities, with strong underlying land value and future redevelopment or subdivision potential, have been scarce in the WA industrial sector in 2018. This exciting occupier opportunity allows you the following options:
1. Reap the rewards of strong cash flow, whilst planning for the future occupying, development or subdivision;
2. Purchase the property with vacant possession, and plan your occupancy;
3. Lease the property, and have the Lessor work with you in developing your next facility
With the NorthLink WA project shifting heavy vehicle traffic from Great Northern Highway and past the industrial suburb of Malaga and onwards to Welshpool and Kewdale, the area is set to become more appealing to logistics and transport requirements, making 38 Crocker Drive a functional facility in its current layout, or the ideal platform for a future DC development.
Key attributes include:
• Net income $1,185,608 p.a. + GST
• Leased until July 2021 or Vacant possession via negotiation
• Triple Net Lease
• Land area: 2.2131 hectares
• Improvements: 12,243sqm
• 3 street frontage – Crocker Dr, Arvida St & Hunt St
• Rare, food grade production compliant facility
• Future subdivision potential (STCA)
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact one of the exclusive agents.
Secure opportunities, with strong underlying land value and future redevelopment or subdivision potential, have been scarce in the WA industrial sector in 2018. This exciting ...
09 Jul 2019
2.21ha (5.47acres) (approx.)