POPLARS redefining innovation
Poplars is the perfect space to support your organisation with scope for new technology and research facilities in an innovative setting. Poplars is the regions home for performance cultures and creative ventures. The site provides location for local, National and International businesses to establish a headquarters in close proximity to the Nations decision makers.
Poplars takes cues from the best working environments and will incorporate campus style collaborative spaces, high speed connectivity and quality landscaping. It is part of an integrated estate that will include a range of options for shopping, eateries and essential amenities in the Retail & Services precinct.
- A location redefined for business innovation at the doorstep of the Australian Capital Territory.
- Fully endorsed by the NSW Government and the Queanbeyan Palerang Regional Council (QPRC)
- Adjacent to QPRC'S regional sporting facilities site.
- Proposed site for STEM High School
- 30 Ha of Campus style innovation
- 10 Ha of retail and services precinct
- Designed for sustainability and registered for a green star community pilot rating targeting 5 green stars
- Stage 1 of Retail Centre Complete including service station, Aldi supermarket and fast food outlets’
Options available for Sale or Lease of purpose built office and manufacturing accommodation catering to specific needs.
Lot A - 10,704 sqm
Lot B - 10,194 sqm
Lot F - 14,369 sqm
Lot G - 19,159 sqm
Poplars is the perfect space to support your organisation with scope for new technology and research facilities in an innovative setting. Poplars is the regions home for ...
16 Mar 2020
10,704 sqm to 19,157 sqm
5.44ha (13.45acres) (approx.)