Last Remaining Large Lots – Swanbank Enterprise Park
Swanbank Enterprise Park is an industrial business park encompassing approximately 100 hectares in total, with a cumulative investment estimated at over $200 Million approved for, or already invested in the estate. Located within one of Australia’s fastest growing employment/residential catchments (Ripley priority development area back to Springfield), the area has seen new investment in major projects exceed $1 Billion*, either spent, or planned to be, in the past or future 2-4 years.
The estate benefits from;
• Direct access to the adjoining Cunningham Highway Interchange (connecting to Sydney & Ipswich/Logan Motorways)
• 2 mins# East - Completion of 4 lane Redbank Plains Road Upgrade back to Springfield
• 2-3 mins# East - $20 Million Caltex Strip retail centre (Krispy Kreme; Carl’s Burger, Café 63, Origin Kebabs & more)
• 5 mins# East - $160 Million “Town Square Redbank Shopping Centre” (Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Banking & Medical Services)
• Major road upgrades completed (connectivity direct to port & airport access at 80-100km/hr & traffic light free)
• $100m* invested in trunk infrastructure as part of Completed Stage One
• $75m* Holcim pipe manufacturing facility opened 2014
This is an exceptional opportunity for occupiers seeking an affordable heavy industry location within a significant growth corridor. Features of the remaining lots include:
• 1.08ha* up to 4ha* / 5.8ha* lots available
• Competitive Packages – Up to 60%* Savings Available (over other Western Brisbane developed industrial land options)
• General business and industry zoned (24/7 operations)
• Flexible Tenure; Land Sale; Purpose Built Facilities for Lease or Purchase
The remaining sites are available for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 5pm, Wednesday 12th December 2018.
For more information or to arrange site inspections, please contact the exclusive marketing agents.
# Approx under normal traffic conditions
Swanbank Enterprise Park is an industrial business park encompassing approximately 100 hectares in total, with a cumulative investment estimated at over $200 Million approved for, or already invested in the estate. Located within one of Australia’s fastest growing ...
27 Nov 2018
10,800 sqm to 58,000 sqm