Exceptional views from this prominent Canberra highrise
224 Bunda Street is an impressive part of the Canberra CBD landscape and is recognised as one of the National Capital’s most prominent high rise buildings. 224 Bunda is a 12 level office tower providing efficient floor plates of 980m2 with excellent natural light and superb views from mid upper floors. The building is configured with a large ground floor entry foyer addressing the corner of Bunda and Akuna Streets, a first floor providing a second foyer/lift lobby area with direct access to the Canberra Centre, and 12 levels of office accommodation.
224 Bunda Street is currently undergoing a major transformation, repositioning this iconic tower. Upgrades include:
• Completely redesigned Ground floor lobby
• Upgrade of Level 1 incorporating a business lounge, co working spaces and meeting rooms
• Upgrade and redesign of external street scape
• 4 new destination control lifts
• Brand new state of the art End of Trip facilities, including bike storage, bike repair station, showers, lockers and drying room
• Refurbished office floors with new ceiling, T5 lighting, swirl diffusers, blinds and carpet throughout.
• Upgrades to lift foyer and lift façade on each floor, along with a complete upgrade of bathrooms.
The building forms part of a mixed commercial development incorporating Canberra's premier shopping centre, The Canberra Centre, and two structured car parks providing approx. 5,500 spaces. Occupiers benefit from direct under cover access to the car park and all the amenities such as food court and retail within the Canberra Centre.
Quality upgraded office accommodation with suites available from 300sqm, through to 2,600sqm.
224 Bunda Street is an impressive part of the Canberra CBD landscape and is recognised as one of the National Capital’s most prominent high rise buildings. 224 Bunda is a 12 level office tower providing efficient floor ...
22 Sep 2020
300 sqm to 2,600 sqm
Secure parking available from $3,000 ps pa plus GST