Liverpool Quarter: New Commercial & Lifestyle Destination
Standing on a prime corner site at the midpoint of the city, Liverpool Quarter is within easy reach of every convenience you could need. It is only a 5-minute walk to Westfield Shopping Centre and Liverpool Hospital; and even closer to the main line train station, post office, supermarket, gym and university campuses, as well as the tranquil green spaces of Bigge Park and the George’s River.
- 23 A-grade office levels with panoramic views
- Designed to achieve a 5.5 Star NABERS Energy Rating as built
- Natural light from a floor to ceiling glass façade
- Outdoor terrace breakout space
- End of trip facilities
- Retail piazza on ground floor
- Ground floor lobby with café and casual seating
- Secure bicycle parking
- On-site carparking
- Adjacent to Liverpool Train Station and bus interchange
Liverpool CBD’s newest urban centre is about to unfold. Whether you need contiguous office space to establish a large and energetic new headquarters, or a smaller suite with the flexibility to grow, it’s your opportunity to make this high-profile vibrant address your own.
Contact Stephen Panagiotopoulos or Ben Lalic for leasing enquiries.
All images are Artists Impressions.
Standing on a prime corner site at the midpoint of the city, Liverpool Quarter is within easy reach of every convenience you could need. It is only a 5-minute walk to Westfield Shopping Centre and Liverpool ...
18 Jan 2021
5,000 sqm to 26,000 sqm
NABERS Energy Rating