Melbourne Square Commercial. A new work-lifestyle precinct in Southbank
Key aspects of Melbourne Square Commercial:
• 37,440sqm of office space across 29 levels, with typical floor plates of between 1,605-1,666 sqm;
• Premium End of Trip facilities;
• Building concierge;
• Garden Atrium, Wellness Centre and gymnasium;
• Onsite Co-Working envisaged;
• Targeting 5 Star NABERS Energy & 5 Star Green Star;
• Targeting Gold Standard Well Rating.
Key aspects of Melbourne Square precinct;
• Mixed use development comprising residential towers (4 towers – 2000+ apartments), hotel, commercial office tower and retail;
• All towers centred around a 3,745 sqm open public park (now completed);
• 5 Star Hilton Hotel (Convention Hotel – 2 main Ballrooms, extensive meeting room space & roof top bar). Planned Opening 2023;
• Full-line Woolworths Supermarket & approx 4,000 sqm of additional specialty retail;
• Childcare centre onsite (87 places).
Stage 1 of Melbourne Square nearing completion. The Hilton Hotel construction to commence in mid-2020.
Construction of Melbourne Square Commercial Tower is anticipated to commence in late 2020 with project delivery for H1/2023.
For further details regarding Melbourne Square please contact JLL or Lemon Baxter.
10 Aug 2020
597 sqm to 37,440 sqm
The building provides a total of 181 car parking spaces available at prevailing market rates.