Commanding Bond Street Address
The 20 Bond Street complex has just opened its new architecturally designed ground floor lobby including a cafe (to open soon), a full lifting upgrade as well as newly designed showering and change room amenity for all occupiers (renders included in photos).
Current 20 Bond Street availabilities include the following:
- Level 30 & 31: The top two floors receiving excellent natural light and 360 degree views including the Opera House
- Part Level 17: a 179sqm suite (approx.) soon to feature a new fitout taking advantage of its direct lift exposure and natural light
- Part Level 13: a 350sqm suite (approx.) which will include a new architecturally designed fitout
- Part Level 13: a 500sqm suite (approx) a suite with a new fitout to come which includes direct lift exposure and views across Australia Square Plaza
- Level 8: a whole floor of circa 936sqm with an existing fitout
- Part Level 3: 154sqm suite with an existing fitout with views across Australia Square
- Level 2: a full floor of circa 868sqm with existing fitout which is to be refreshed including views across Australia Square
We also have a suite in 10 Bond Street on level 3, being 261sqm, that can be offered with the existing fitout or refurbished. The suite receives two sides of light and views across Australia Square.
Please contact the 10 & 20 Bond Street leasing team to understand how this iconic address can cater for you.
03 May 2021
150 sqm to 3,000 sqm
NABERS Energy Rating
Basement parking, accessible from both Pitt and Bridge Streets, is operated by Secure Parking.