Unique office investment in the heart of Historic Walsh Bay
JLL is proud to offer Lot 6, Hickson Road, Walsh Bay for sale by private treaty. The property presents a rare opportunity to acquire premium office space in the evolving precinct…
of Walsh Bay.
Lot 6, 24 Hickson Road is optimally positioned on the second floor within Bond Store 2. The property is located between the evolving world class Barangaroo Precinct and the Rocks. The Bond Store 2 building is an architectural and historical masterpiece containing original structural architecture, timber floors, original iron bark beams with exposed mechanical services. Lot 6 benefits from the original wool shoot and six large windows fronting Hickson Road, creating superb natural light throughout the suite.
Lot 6, 24 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay is being offered for sale by Private Treaty. Please contact the exclusive agents to arrange inspections or seek access to the Due Diligence Room. All enquiries regarding the information provided herein or to request an inspection should be directed to the exclusive selling agents.
• A unique office space in the heart of the historic Walsh bay precinct
• Conveniently located between the revitalised Barangaroo precinct and the Rocks with immediate access to Sydney’s major public transport network
• Prestigious Hickson Road address with iconic heritage architecture
• Appealing street scape with direct access to the Walsh bay precinct
• 450m* stroll to the soon to be completed Barangaroo Station
• Long standing and well established tenant featuring high quality fit out
• Highly sought after car space on title.
06 Apr 2022