Permit Approved Metropolitan Melbourne Neighbourhood Shopping Centre & Residential Development Site
Sunshine North Village is a strategic 2.18-hectare, permit approved 5,953 square metre neighbourhood shopping centre development site, incorporating medical, childcare, 1,516 square metres of office, 174 residential apartments and 477…
on-grade and basement car spaces.
Key features of this development opportunity are highlighted below:
• Significant site of 21,795 sqm*, with 308 metres* of frontage
• Permit approved 5,953 sqm* neighbourhood shopping centre development site
• 10 year Agreement for Lease (AFL) to established supermarket operator, with fixed annual income growth
• Designed by world renowned architects Buchan Group, a unique and truly defining mixed-use development opportunity
• Location undergoing significant gentrification, only 10 km* from Melbourne’s CBD
• Sunshine North population forecast to grow by 20% (2041)
• A profusion of existing and planning transportation modes and employment initiatives, including Sunshine Skills Hub, Suburban Rail Loop, and Melbourne Airport Rail
JLL and Colliers are pleased to present for sale “Sunshine North Village”, 265 Duke Street, Sunshine North by Expressions of Interest, closing Wednesday 6th April 2022 at 4:00pm (AEDT).
11 Mar 2022