West Leederville Shopping Centre
115 Cambridge Street
West Leederville WA
1 Howtree Place
Parkes Arbour Shopping Centre
299 Clarinda Street
Marina Shopping Centre
19 Warlters Street
Port Macquarie NSW
Parliament House Retail
. Parliament Drive
160 Central Arcade
811 Hay Street
111 St Georges Terrace
Kings Cross Railway Station
113 Darlinghurst Road
Potts Point NSW
Chatswood Railway Station
436 Victoria Avenue
Wynyard Railway Station
287 George Street
Parramatta Railway Station
46 Darcy Street
179 North Quay
Contact JLL Agents
111 Phillip Street
Shop 3, Central Railway Station
1 Eddy Avenue
Shop 7C, Eddy Avenue Ramp, Central Railway Station
1 Eddy Avenue
JLL and LaSalle Investment Management
We respect your rights to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act) and we comply with all of the Act's requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
3 What personal information do we collect and hold? We may collect the following types of personal information:
• name; • mailing or street address; • email address; • telephone number; • facsimile number; • age or birth date; • profession, occupation or job title; • details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries;
• any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise; and
• information you provide to us through our service centre, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time.
We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website or our computer applications.
4 How do we collect your personal information? We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
• through your access and use of our website; • during conversations between you and our representatives; • when you complete an application or purchase order; • when you enter competitions that we hold; or • when you complete a form requesting articles/updates from us. We may also collect personal information from third parties such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and other government entities.
We may log IP addresses (that is, the electronic addresses of computers connected to the internet) to analyse trends, administer our websites, track users movements, and gather broad demographic information.
6 What happens if we can't collect your personal information? If you do not provide us with the personal information described above (including by use of computer settings which do not permit acceptance of cookies), some or all of the following may happen:
• we may not be able to provide to you products or services that you have requested, either to our usual standard or at all;
• we may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want, including information about discounts, sales or special promotions; or
• we may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
7 For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information? We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide the best possible quality of customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
• to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services;
• to provide you with access to protected areas of our websites and our computer applications ("apps");
• to assess the performance of our websites and our apps, and to improve the operation of our websites and our apps;
• to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
• for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes of JLL and LaSalle Investment Management, their related bodies corporate, contractors and service providers;
• to provide your updated personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors and service providers;
• to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
• to process and respond to any concerns or complaints you raise; and
• to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (or political sub-division of a country).
8 To whom may we disclose your information? We may disclose your personal information to:
• our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our websites or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, registry providers, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
• suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
• any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
We may combine or share any information that we collect from you with information collected by any of our related bodies corporate within and outside Australia.
9 Direct marketing materials We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
We do not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
10 How can you access and correct your personal information? You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us (see the details below). If we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for the making of the request and we will not charge for our making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may ask us to amend it. Upon any such request, we will consider whether the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
11 What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us and provide as much detail as possible about your concern so that we can fully investigate it.
Our procedure for dealing with privacy breaches is:
• your usual JLL / LaSalle Investment Management contact will discuss your concerns with you;
• if your concerns are not resolved to your satisfaction, one of our designated Privacy Officers will further discuss your concerns with you; and
• if your concerns still remain unresolved, we will suggest you contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner on 1300 363 992 or by email email@example.com. If we have reasonable grounds to believe an eligible data breach has occurred, we will notify the Privacy Commissioner and take reasonable steps to notify affected individuals.
12 Do we disclose your personal information to anyone outside Australia?
We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to entities located outside of Australia, including the following:
• our related bodies corporate, located in the Asia Pacific region, United States of America, the United Kingdom, and Europe;
• our data hosting and other IT service providers, located in the United States of America; and
• other third parties located in the Asia Pacific region and the United States of America.
13 Links Our websites may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
14 GDPR To the extent we offer goods and services to people in the EU, or collect, process or store data tied to EU citizens, the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies. Please refer to the Privacy Statement, Cookie Statement, and Opt-in page on our global website for further information.
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. You will be contacted within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
Acceptance of Terms
Accuracy and Completeness of Information
While Jones Lang LaSalle strives to ensure that the information contained in this Site is accurate and reliable, Jones Lang LaSalle makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors in the content of this Site.
Modification of Site
Jones Lang LaSalle will periodically revise the information, services and resources contained in this Site and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
Your Use of the Site
You may download content for non-commercial, personal use only, provided copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices remain unchanged and visible. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You agree that you will not otherwise copy, modify, alter, display, distribute, sell, broadcast or transmit any material on the Site in any manner without the written permission of Jones Lang LaSalle.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Jones Lang LaSalle does not accept or consider any creative ideas, suggestions or materials from the public ("Submissions"), therefore, you should not make any Submissions to Jones Lang LaSalle. If you do send us a Submission, despite our request not to do so, then such Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and shall immediately become the property of Jones Lang LaSalle. Jones Lang LaSalle shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein. Jones Lang LaSalle will be free to use any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. JONES LANG LASALLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. JONES LANG LASALLE DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability
In no event and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall Jones Lang LaSalle be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Jones Lang LaSalle harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from and related to your use of the Site.
Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, buttons and text contained in this Site are the exclusive property of Jones Lang LaSalle and its subsidiaries. Except for personal use, these items may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission of Jones Lang LaSalle.
This Site features logos, brand identities and other trademarks and service marks (collectively, the "Marks") that are the property of, or are licensed to Jones Lang LaSalle and its subsidiaries. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on this Site without written permission of Jones Lang LaSalle or any such third party that may own a Mark displayed on the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
As a convenience to users, this Site may link to other sites owned and operated by third parties and not maintained by Jones Lang LaSalle. However, even if such third parties are affiliated with Jones Lang LaSalle, Jones Lang LaSalle has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of Jones Lang LaSalle. Jones Lang LaSalle is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. Viewing such third party sites is entirely at your own risk.
Cautionary Language Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This Site may contain statements, estimates or projections that constitute "forward-looking statements" as defined under U.S. federal securities laws. Any such forward looking statements are inherently speculative and are based on currently available information, operating plans and projections about future events and trends. As such, they are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties. Actual results and performance may be significantly different from Jones Lang LaSalle's historical experience and our present expectations or projections. Jones Lang LaSalle undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements.