50 Belmore | More than a building.
50 Belmore has a central unifying atrium will both visually and physically connect the various levels of the building drawing in an abundance of natural light into the heart of the building via the atrium’s glazed roof.
The top commercial level will create an elevated commercial experience with the ultimate breakout area. That includes a private terrace captures impressive views towards the Blue Mountains and when lit at night will become a beacon. Providing occupants with an out place to relax, conduct meetings or socialise with colleagues.
Key building features include:
- Efficient and flexible floorplates of 1,506sqm*
- Amazing natural light
- Terrace space
- Double height lobby
- Ground floor business centre for meetings and conferences
- Ground floor retail will provide al fresco dining areas
- Ground floor concierge
- On-site car parking
- On-site secure bicycle parking
- High quality end of trip facilities
- Completion due Q3 2022
- 18km* from the Western Sydney Aerotropolis
- 150m* to Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre
- 50m* to Penrith Train Station
- Adjacent to green spaces
- Targeting a 5.0 Star NABERS Energy Rating
For further information please contact Stephen Panagiotopoulos on 0423 796 820.
50 Belmore has a central unifying atrium will both visually and physically connect the various levels of the building drawing in an abundance of natural light into the ...
27 May 2021
500 sqm to 10,500 sqm
NABERS Energy Rating